09/07/2017, 09/14/2017, 09/21/2017, 09/28/2017, 10/05/2017, 10/12/2017, 10/19/2017, 10/26/2017, 11/02/2017
Your child will have the opportunity to increase their self-confidence as they star as a character in our Showcase featuring a class-created short story production. Your child will have the opportunity to demonstrate their creativity as they engage in awesome fine arts activities including arts and crafts, music, theatre arts, dance, and photography.
Scholarships and tuition assistance may be available. Please contact Joshua Levy, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 512-825-2744.
Joshua’s Stage uses the Joshua’s Stage’s The Creative Outlet Method™. The Creative Outlet Method™ is the process used to enhance every student’s unique abilities while providing the opportunity to demonstrate their creativity and to increase their self-confidence. To foster and maintain a warm and welcoming environment for every student, qualified staff and volunteers are trained in The Creative Outlet Method™ and will:
• Develop and maintain a strong, positive relationship with every student.
• Celebrate every student’s unique abilities while providing positive praise to every student.
• Provide an environment for every student to feel successful, and recognize student accomplishments by using our “I Feel Good Applause”.
• Support students so that they encourage each other to achieve their best.
• Create and conduct activities with confidence, patience, flexibility, and with our passion for theatre arts, dance, digital photography, or filmmaking.
Joshua’s Stage – The Exceptional Experience for The Exceptional Child – is the premiere performance center for children ages 3 to 18 with a wide range of special needs; featuring classes, workshops, camps, performances, and exhibits in theatre arts, dance, digital photography, and filmmaking.
For more information about Joshua’s Stage and The Creative Outlet Method™, please contact Joshua Levy, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-825-2744. https://joshuasstage.org/
Participants must currently be 3 to 5 years old.
Registration starts on 07/27/2017 and ends on 09/06/2017.
Please contact Joshua's Stage office if you have any questions.